Andy R. Carruth, Director
Mr. Carruth is a native Oklahoman, raised in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. He received his undergraduate degree in accounting from Oklahoma State University where he was a member of the Sigma Chi Fraternity. He obtained his law degree from The University of Texas School of Law in 2000.
After working for a large firm in Dallas for several years, Andy moved to Weatherford, OK to open his own private practice law firm.
Professional Affiliations include Oklahoma Bar Association, Texas Bar Association, and Custer County Bar Association. He is the Hydro City Attorney and is past President of the Custer County Bar Association. He is licensed to practice in both Oklahoma and Texas.
Mr. Carruth has been married for 22 years and has 2 beautiful girls, Rachel and Courtney.
In addition to his law practice, he is very active in his community where he currently sits on the board of the Southwest Intermediate Finance Team, raises funds for the local YMCA, and is past president for the Rotary Club of Weatherford.
Mr. Carruth enjoys serving in his local church, spending time with his family, traveling, reading, golf, and rooting for the Oklahoma Sooners during football season.
University of Texas at Austin, Doctor of Jurisprudence with honors, 2000
- Oklahoma State University, Bachelor of Science, 1996
- Texas, 2000
- Oklahoma, 2007
Areas of Practice:
- Real Property Law
- Business Formation and Reorganizations
- Business Contracts
- Business Risk Mitigation
- Business Sales and Acquisitions
- Estate and Succession Planning
- Probate and Trust Administration
- Oil, Gas and Mineral Rights
- Personal Injury and Wrongful Death
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- State Bar of Texas
- Oklahoma Bar Foundation
- Custer County Bar Association, Past President
- OBA Real Property Law Section
- Weatherford Chamber of Commerce
- Rotary Club of Weatherford, Past President